Freeman: Not many of the few skilled free-guild members will leave the relative safety of their walled towns, underground vaults, and guarded cantonments, but some skills are rare and in high demand in the scattered small villages and settlements on the edges of the Yankish Kingdoms.
- Tech Rigger: This skilled technician can create and repair electronic and robotic devices, even remotely control drones and automatons.
- Mechanic: Generators, engines, windmills, tools to make tools... someone has to keep civilization going...
- Merchant: Merchants can make real money bringing resources to the cities and finished goods to the fringes.
Entertainer: Man does not live on bread alone, he needs stories to feed his soul and frame his life. The road is dangerous, but you never know what you will find. Will ye Venture out with me?
- Bard: Musician, poet, minstrel, troubadour, six-string samurai; your songs can move the masses
- Harlequin: Jester, juggler, tumbler, mime, actor, masked man; your antics can bring laughs and tears, also few can control their bodies like you can
- Gladiator: Man must learn face his end, and you show how by facing death to give example. Few can best you one on one.
- Field Researcher: Archeologist, biologist, planetologist, a thousand others; you have a theory and need data to back it up.
- Churigeon: Medics and healers are all well and good, but sometimes you need a real student of the human body. Sure would be nice if he would stop studying you long enough to actually fix you though.
- Mad Spark: They said it couldn't be done, that it shouldn't be done. You'll show 'em, you'll show 'em all!!